Oct 2, 2007
the hardest day of my life
felt hardest >>>>lonliness since that day:(......
dedicated 2 :pahlawan BerToPeng.....yiiihaa

Alhamdulillah……sampe lagi bulan 10, Oktober..tak terasa….yah, tapi’ ada yang buat sedih..apa di’: Skripsi dan Laporan PKL belum kelar…gimana di’katanya mau buru bulan 12, dan berkas dan ujian meja,,, harus kelar on November…….let it flow mo deh!
I remember date and time
Oktober 1st, Sunday ……at 23,07…pm .lewat dikit lah….on my bed room
Some body as my close friend has sent massages……about some thing
I know everything couldnt happen, if I didn’t make a mistake first/b4
My god…. Am in loss, @midnight, feel so bad..I ve felt the hate rise up in me…but I’ve learned a thing…..about we hear and we obey(sami’na wa ato’na). General in my community we said “ kita dengar dan kita taati”……
Saya kemudian teringat dengan temanku ini….. dan kembali ku ambil beberapa teks lagu lawas untuk kuketik…..suka sama liricnya, yang selalu mengingatkan Sahabatku:




Tommy page : shoulder to cry on



Life is full of lots of up and downs
But the distance feels further
When its headed for the ground
And there is nothing more paintfull
Then to let your feelings take you down
Its so hard to know
The way you feel inside
When there’s many thoughts
And feelings that you hide
But you might feel better
If you let me walk with you
By your side
Chorus :
And when you need
A shoulder to cry on
When you need
A friend to rely on
When the whole word is gone
You want be alone
I’ll be there
I’ll be your shoulder to cry on
I’ll be there
I’ll be ur friend to rely on
When the world’s gone
You won’t be alone cause ill b there
All of the times
When everything is wrong
And your feeling like
There’s no use going on
You can’t give it up
Ill help you work it out
And carry on
Side by side
With you till the end
A’ll always be the one
A shoulder to cry on continued
To firmly hold your hand
No matter what is said or done
Our love will always continue on
Bener ingat temanku nih…shouldernya untuk menangis…. Dirinya untuk bercurhat ria…
I wanna say : with every single letter in every single word in every single sentence.. there will be a hidden massage about…………?tiiitttttt off d record

Labels:

 
posted by Nurul....:) at 02:08 | Permalink |


0 komenta':