Feb 10, 2008
hanya sebuah perasaan saat ni.....
Nikmati air mata, sebanyak saya menikmati untuk menuliskannya, meng ilustrasikan kata hatiku lewat nada, warna dalam goresan yang sungguh biasa, akhirnya terajut sudah serpihan hidup itu dalam lembaran kehidupanYup.. iknow that ..
Lives…..
Full ups and downs
Weak and strong
Conquers evrithing infront my eyes sight
I know that’s too hard, across those days
Be winner or loser.. still
We heard and we obey, stil sami’na wa ato’na Nurul!!!!!
Wahatever will b happened.. happy or sad
Be cos there were God’s will b-hine of ur own will
Run…………………….Run, came on Nurul!!!!!!


Keep on Fighting Sist
Cos my patience is strong!!!!!
Be patient yahhhh!!!!

Hiks….hiksss
My friends…… that’s near
U wanna leave me?
Oh my God, tahts too hard
Wondering? When ….we will see d beautiful clouds together?
U know ur d only one
TEMAN YANG BISA MENYANYIKAN LAGU HATIKU
MENYANYIKAN BAGIAN LIRIC YANG TERLUPA

lagu.. na..na..na.. ooo



Once time be black
An others time be white
Be black one
Be white one

All choises around
With one u get in?




Labels:

 
posted by Nurul....:) at 23:00 | Permalink |


5 komenta':